Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.15.2011

Black Bear

If you are maybe having an off day, need some cheering up, then have I got the video for you. This is a little old, and was first brought to my attention by Tammy, but every once in a while it needs to be seen again.


Some choice lines:
"This is what the bear probably looked like...except real."

"I'm good. I'm uhh faster than a bear."

And honestly, just watch that bear climb the tree. You'll start feeling better. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Do you suppose the bear looks real if you put on 3D glasses? Maybe the bear's name is AVATAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is safe to say that this tv crew did not have the appropriate technology to make this happen, but I will call the bear AVATAR regardless

    ReplyDelete