Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.09.2011

Sony Only Has Been Defeated

Sony Only (now featuring Samsung) has changed its name to Encore Audio. I have campaigned long and hard on this crucial issue and I bring good news to my followers: this travesty has at long last been addressed. I know it was tough, but you stuck by me as I spoke on this topic for hours on end, some might even say ranted on the subject, in my attempt to break through to the public and bring some pressure to bear on this shop sign. No longer will our neighborhood be a place of misdirection and confusion. Embrace the clarity my friends and rejoice.

I can almost guarantee that my posts will get more inane as the rainy season drags on…sorry. Stout hearts and stoic faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment