Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.08.2011

Waiting

and waiting to hear back. That is the theme for the weekend. Tuesday I should hear about my test scores and find out if I will be employed by Portland Energy Conservation Inc.

Besides that we have been taking it somewhat easy. There has been some playing of Scott Pilgrim, a little bit of soccer down at Portland State, and we took our first pass at a budget.

Over the past couple weeks after I have exhausted the days updates of job postings and day to day chores, I have read Down and Out in Paris and London, Madame Bovary, The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse, Ender in Exile, and am working my way through all my GIS textbooks. So, I have a couple more books from my Dad’s wonderful box of stuff, but I will be through those shortly. I have Heinlein lined up through OES’s library, but J-Pod will take a little bit more looking, so I am still open to suggestions.

Anyway, I’ll let you all know when I hear about some of this job stuff, but either way I will put up a better post in the next day or two. I really just needed to get back into the habit.

Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment