Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.23.2011

We have domesticated the fox!


and I want one. You will be able to get a little guy like this:


This is amazing news for everyone that wanted a Shiba Inu just because it looked kind of like a fox. It will be like a more athletic Corgi that likes to pounce on things (seriously I looked up pictures and that was like 60% of them). National Geographic did a piece on a group of biologists in Russia who have been working since the 1960s on domesticating foxes through breeding. This is great news. Some day I will have a little dude like this.

Article here and pictures here with the picture above taken from here.

1 comment:

  1. I read the article you linked to. It doesn't say how well it plays with kitties. After you get one, let me know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete