Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.08.2011

But wait...there's more

Thought I would put up a quick something to keep momentum going on this fledgling blog. My week has been dominated by walks to and from the DMV trying to get my Oregon license, overcoming countless obstacles along the way. There was a man in a hawaiian shirt who was perhaps the worst I’ve seen when it comes to accurately entering information onto a computer, several miles of walking each day, and insane questions. They asked why it was that there are more accidents during the sunset commute rather than sunrise and one of the answers was that more than half of the people in the sunset commute had been drinking. More than half. Five days a week without fail.

Anyway, there are a few posts already in mind for the coming week about such relevant topics as why do buffalo stick their tongues up their own noses, why do otters enjoy going over waterfalls, and how well my tryout goes today for the Shooting Stars Football Club (soccer).

Enjoy the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment