Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.09.2011

Some Catching Up to Do

Hello all!

It has been weeks upon weeks and I wanted to assure you I am alive and kicking darn near everything. This will be exceedingly haphazard, but I figured it would be a start.

The reason for the long absence has been the uptick in adventure lately. Working our way backwards, I am presently mired in the midst of finals. Everything should be wrapped up by Monday, unless my presentation is picked up and I get to do it all over again, but this time in front of several members of the Bureau of Transportation and related agencies. I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Before that we were partying hard with the McBeth’s for both Thanksgiving and Thanksgivingston. There will be a detailed post next week covering the wonderful food and good times had there.

I’m sure there were things before that, but at the moment I can’t remember them. There have been a few promising applications sent out, most notably to the Pedestrian Advisory Committee and America Walks.

There will also be news on our Christmas preparations. We have lights up at the moment, but we still need to craft a tree and maybe some other things out of construction paper. There will probably also be some baked goods. We do things right.

Anyway, really just wanted to say hang in there. There will be real news up here at some point.

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment