Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.09.2011

Woo Woo!

I am officially published! Sage publications has finished the 2010 Encyclopedia of Geography and I am the co-author of one of its articles!

From May to July 2008, Euan Hague and I worked on a foundation article for the relatively new field of mobilities. So while it isn’t terribly cutting or incisive, it is the base article that many authors may use as a jumping off point for other papers.

Now to the weird part. For some reason, maybe it’s just too common of a name, but they put my full name. Including middle. It looks super awkward to me. Euan Hague and Michael Christopher Armstrong. Kinda weird.

Whatever. Exciting times. It is a bit difficult at the moment to access, but I am working on it. If you are a student of a school that has library access to the sage articles database you can search for me, but otherwise it is a bit tough. The entire encyclopedia in hard copy is around $800.

I’ll try to figure something out. But anyway…Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment