Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.08.2011

Booksbooksbooks

I need new books my friends. I am trudging my way through Down and Out in Paris and London and not really enjoying it. So, if you all would be so kind, I am happily in the market for book recommendations. Tell me tell me what you are reading, have been reading, or wish you were reading. If I don’t hear back from anyone I think Madame Bovary is up next sooo the clock is ticking.

Besides that, I’ve started volunteer work with the Coalition for a Livable Future, which has been enjoyable. Seems like a fun office and their projects have been pretty interesting so far. Hopefully this will lead to some new opportunities and if nothing else will certainly be a plus for my PSU application. Speaking of which, in September I will start taking classes at large, also as a boost to my application and to get some credits out of the way.

The heat has finally broke, today was a glorious 74 degrees and bike riding was a singular enjoyment. Frisbee is still happening every Wednesday and soccer is happening some weekends, its a pretty defunct league.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment