Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.08.2011

The Scourge


If you come visit, this will undoubtedly be a topic of conversation. Sorry, but that’s the way it is. For some reason, no one else takes this in quite the same way. Really all I’m looking for is some camaraderie. That’s all. Some fellow feeling that this store has some serious issues.

So I put this to the rest of you. The Sony Only store. Notice the new banner declaring “Now featuring Samsung!” Someone explain this to me. Someone tell me why that shouldn’t spark indignant anger. Sony Only. A ridiculous name to begin with, but an exceedingly clear-cut one. Sony. Only. If you really think that is the store-name for you, then I want to see some serious follow through.

Come on Sony Only. You chose your game, now play it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment