Subtext

A blog about the things I forget to tell you

2.08.2011

For Those Who Can Still Ride an Airplane for the First Time

for those who can still ride an airplane for the first time from Anis Mojgani on Vimeo.


A little bit NSFW. This has been in my head for most of the day.

“Slow down Quentin. You don’t have to touch and go.”

As I get more and more frustrated with not working, not doing enough, having the few things I do find dwindle back down to nothing, I find myself thankful. I go for walks, I read faster and more fervently than ever, and I welcome home my wife each day. The days are clear and refreshing, and I am happy. I want to do more and give more, but sometimes I have to wait. Additional classes, additional applications, additional lost responses and I wait. So long as I keep pushing, something will fall in.

Bear with me as we try out some new formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment